Tuesday 7 September 2010

Handy picnic gadgets

The one and only thing that I ever felt envious about when it came to men was that their anatomy is arranged so that an urgent need to pee can be relieved by a discreet visit behind a tree or similar. The fact that us girls have to find somewhere where the removal of all our lower clothes is not noticed followed by showering our legs and tucked away underwear with pee just makes the world seem so unfair.

I recall referring to my brothers anatomy as his his handy picnic gadget. He could just whip it out and hey presto, he was sorted in seconds. I on the other hand still have a legendary reputation for getting caught short.

Well imagine my joy when I discovered the she wee. Well the proof in the pudding as they say...... This little gadget is supposed to take all though desperate wee moments away. I am just waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, test it out and in the meantime, I'll let you gals know whether its worth the spend.

She Wee

0 comments:

Post a Comment