Tuesday 7 September 2010

Penis Envy - No?

My SO and I love experimenting in bed and fortunately we're both adventurous and have similar sexual tastes. There is one thing that continues to mystify us. We're girls yeah, we like to have sex. But..... neither of us has a cock. If I wanted cock I'd look for a bloke, but I dont want a bloke and I really dont want a vein filled throbbing cock on my partner while we get down to business. So what's the issue?

The issue is that we like to play with sex toys. WE like to penetrate each other and every now and then its nice to use something other than our fingers. Now we have a nice little pink dildo that curves slightly and tapers in width along its length, but the really good thing about this bringer of pleasure is that it looks nothing like the male member.

Neither of us like the idea of a strap on, as neither of us identify as male or would like to have male anatomy. Yet from time to time it would be nice to make love face to face in each others arms. The strapless dildo is the perfect solution, except...... they're all shaped like cocks! Is there no dildo designer out there with a little more imagination?

I purchased the feeldoe slim and whoaa was I surprised when I opened it up. If this thing is slim then the Feeldoe Stout will be terrifying! It has a sort of penis looking tip, but I have to say the fact that the vibrator insert is made to look like a scrotum, just took away all my excitement.

I am not a penis envious dyke, I just want a toy that will enable me to penetrate my chick without it looking like I'm a girl that wants a cock.

That said there are some really great clit stimulators and I trawl the internet from time to time to find something new to surprise my beloved with, but its the dildo department I'm going to start looking at and reviewing and if any of you find something spectacular please let me know.

Screaming O

0 comments:

Post a Comment